Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Paul Jones looking for old friends here instead of Facebook.

3 posters

Go down

John Paul Jones looking for old friends here instead of Facebook. Empty John Paul Jones looking for old friends here instead of Facebook.

Post by John Jones 6/11/2011, 12:29 am

I have seen Faisal, Tony an Ed Masaki and it is not right to just send them fruit trees on Farmville so am really happy to see this list start, having lost track of many friends in crashed computers. I have been a commercial Police Bulletmaker, FFL reloader, National Guard & LEO Competitor, POST Instructor, Police Firearms Instructor, Rangemaster, Tool dealer, Distributor, Manufacturer & Reloading lists Moderator. The 1911 Combat sport started near my home in San Fernando Valley California in the 1960's and I enjoyed suppling the tools they needed. I am here to observe my old friends leading and hear how they have grown in the changing sport. They probably have kids and grandkids now competing.

Thanks for inviting me Faisal

John Paul Jones
The Old Survivalist on other lists.

John Jones

Back to top Go down

John Paul Jones looking for old friends here instead of Facebook. Empty Re: John Paul Jones looking for old friends here instead of Facebook.

Post by Dave Wishart 6/11/2011, 11:40 am

Hello John Paul, from a friend of many years. I have used your formula for bullet lube for over 5 years supplying over 50 shooters in that time, without a single leading problem. I modified the formula for black powder loads by adding some canola oil, again with very good results. Last I heard, you were battling cancer, and I hope this finds you well again.
David Wishart Claremont, CA

Dave Wishart

Back to top Go down

John Paul Jones looking for old friends here instead of Facebook. Empty Re: John Paul Jones looking for old friends here instead of Facebook.

Post by Powderman 6/18/2011, 7:01 am

I also hope you are winning your battle. Best of wishes to you!

By the way--am I reading the above post correctly, in that you have a lube formula for black powder? If so, please post it! I have a Sharps, in 45-120, and I'm having problems with lube starvation when using paper patched bullets.
Powderman
Powderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down