Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition?

3 posters

Go down

Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition? Empty Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition?

Post by LongSlide Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Like the title says, are they allowed?  For instance standard B2, B8, B16 with colored centers:

B2-OC
Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition? B2oc

B8-RC
Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition? B8RC
B16-OC
Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition? B16oc

I was thinking about getting these for practice, but then I thought I would want to practice with only what is allowed in sanctioned matches.

LongSlide

Back to top Go down

Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition? Empty Re: Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition?

Post by DavidR Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Not legal for NRA
competitions.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition? Empty Re: Are versions of standard targets with colored centers allowed in competition?

Post by Brettitt41 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 pm

I have a hard enough time seeing my dot on a black bull. A red bull would be terrible.

Brettitt41

Back to top Go down

Post by LongSlide Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Brettitt41 wrote:I have a hard enough time seeing my dot on a black bull. A red bull would be terrible.
I use iron sights. :-)

LongSlide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down