Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newby Question, Hogue finger groove grips?

4 posters

Go down

Newby Question, Hogue finger groove grips?  Empty Newby Question, Hogue finger groove grips?

Post by docohm 1/2/2017, 11:43 pm

Just starting out in Bullseye. I wonder if the Hogue rubber type finger groove grips are legal and if so, why I haven't seen any mention of them.
Is there something wrong with using them for Bullseye?

docohm

Back to top Go down

Newby Question, Hogue finger groove grips?  Empty Re: Newby Question, Hogue finger groove grips?

Post by weber1b 1/3/2017, 12:24 am

They are perfectly legal for Bullseye competition. They are legal for Distinguished revolver as well.

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Newby Question, Hogue finger groove grips?  Empty Re: Newby Question, Hogue finger groove grips?

Post by Tim:H11 1/3/2017, 6:37 am

Not for service pistol though if I understand correctly.
Tim:H11
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 1/3/2017, 9:09 am

I use to use Hogue finger groove grips on my Gold Cup. Nice grips. I did however move on to Herrett Nationals on most of my pistols. I like the supported palm shelve feel. And my scores creeped up a little. The Hogues are stored away somewhere.

Len
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down